Couple treated for inhaling smoke after Derrytresk fire

A man and a woman have been treated for smoke inhalation following a fire in Derrytresk.

The fire happened at a house on the Derrytresk Road on Sunday night at about 10.30pm.

A smoke alarm alerted the couple to the fire.

They were able to put it out with buckets of water before the Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service arrived.


Comments are closed.


Like on Facebook     Follow on Twitter

Website Design and Development support by Martin Hughes.