Fire crews tackle shed blaze in Coalisland

Emergency crews were called to a house near Coalisland town centre after a shed caught fire.

Two fire engines from Dungannon Fire Station attended a property on Dungannon Road, next to the town’s Supervalu supermarket.

Crews dealt with an accidental fire at shed to the rear of the house, which happened at about 9.30am today (April 24).

Fire crews attended the property on Dungannon Road

Emergency teams helped to direct queues of traffic as the property was examined.

A stop time for the incident was recorded at 10.23am.

Both police and fire crews attended the scene, and the PSNI confirmed the fire was accidental.


Comments are closed.


Like on Facebook     Follow on Twitter

Website Design and Development support by Martin Hughes.